Janice & Andreas // Stockholm.


One of my favourite photography "projects" are when I am asked to capture a memory of someone's life in a very informal atmosphere just as we would be hanging out and these photos would come out as "by the way, I accidentally dressed up for a picnic". Here - I am glad that two of my new friends from the hitchhiking adventure in Sweden trusted me to save the memory which they add in their "collect moments" in life book.

The new life change coming up, the new chapter, the new beginnings, all that new change in life as another beautiful adventure - having a first newborn! I felt honoured that I could capture this moment, and all of us enjoyed this day. What not to enjoy - the Swedish summer at it's best!



Janice is a wonderful character, I call her "The beautiful lady". She is someone I really appreciate meeting and having in my life, like really the big sister, no, she's my brother since my real brother's name reads the same way as her name.

This beautiful couple has been together for a long time and they have done many amazing adventures in life - moving countries, cities and traveling to a places other's haven't! They are one of the funniest, cool to be weird couples with their ups and downs, as everyone. But somehow always when I meet Janice, she has a lot of new stories in her pocket to tell me about their everyday life that I end up nagging Janice to just start writing a book! Or be a youtube star. Janice's life would be one of the funniest TV shows ever. She is the one who will break the ice-silence at the most awkward moment to tell something as "That one time when I was doing military service/ That one time when I hitchhiked... / That one time when I...".


I wish I always wrote down her stories, when I felt sad I could open up the notebook and read one of her hilarious life experiences and remember how life is beautiful! It might sound that Janice is only a fun and sweet, but what I most appreciate about her is her wise honesty, strong opinion and saying things as they are then keeping silent. Me as the young little naive girl back then when we met, I saw her as a total superhero to me.

So, here we are outside of Stockholm on the island called Mörkö where cats are not allowed to step on, on a beautiful sunny day to capture someone's special memory...


















 





 



























  







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gillade du att se dessa bilder?

Det sätt jag samlar ögonblicken av livet i foto, det är min bästa skicklighet!
Om du vill - kontakta mig visualnoteselina@gmail.com och låt oss prata om din fest, evenemang, festival eller mysig sammankomst med vänner eller familj!

LIFE AS IT IS PHOTOGRAPHY 
 
livsstil & evenemangsfotogra:

familjer · bröllop · porträtt
 
°collecting feelings and adventures of life°

Vi hörs, vi ses!
Kram!



ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment