LOCAL - ABRAHAMS CYKEL IN VÄRNHEM, MALMÖ


In this bicycle workshop all my bikes have been treated well with full service after wet Malmäö winters and fixed eve those worst damages when i thought I will need to get a new bike. He always knew how to fix and save my bicycles.

There are no any other workshops I go even if I moved away from Värnhem, I stay loyal to my best and only bicycle workshop guy. No matter how busy he is during the high season, he greets you with smile and friendly attitude, sometimes I stay longer drinking coffee and watching my bike being fixed. He took over the workshop from father, who named it after his brother but with a small name twist ;) The plan was to come up first on the search with letter "A", but every time I visit the workshop and hear a new visitor coming, they admit that the only reason they came was the shop has many only positive reviews online. His work speaks across the town than the name of shop:)

He has big ideas and dreams what to do in bicycle industry, so, watch out, follow his page and wait for the upciming news. Or go visit the shop with your old city bike you haven't used for a while or need a bike hospital after our long winter.

This is his heart-job, he loves helping out people fixing their whatever state their bikes are. And encourages everyone to cycle more! He believes : feel good, be good and do good.

















































ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Bookings: Message me on my fb page or elinanomadphotography@gmail.com



Comments