Erik & Teres. The world improving couple. // Skåne




Stories about love. I'm one of those hopeless romantics who love to listen other people stories on how they met, as I am a huge sign and coincidence, and magic believer... Then these two, Teres and Erik, is one of my favorite stories. 

They knew each other if I remember right the story from Erik, from their early 30ies if not even before, had noticed, had said hi, but the life brought them together after their 35. It doesn't really matter, its just for me interesting to think how you spend long lifetime searching for one another and actually are next to each other already. 

Well, eventually it all happens. Maybe they were "busy to notice, because they both are crazy doers. Their private lifestyle is fulfilled with projects, nonstop activities, friends, families, etc That how could they notice earlier their love to each other? And now they are - admiring couple. In 2017 they both got into a book with their own projects - 100 Swedish social innovations!

Funny story, I was at their first real date! I joined in with my date (hence I didn't know, I and Erik simply planned to visit our Sjönevadfamily music concert as a surprise In Halmstad). We both did not know that Teres KNOWS Sjönevadfesten and HAS BEEN THERE exactly the same year when I! We planned a surprise, but it turned out she is more connected to it than we expected. So, it some ways it did happen as a nice surprise!

Sjönevad - It's a special kind of secret yet popular event. Turns out Teres was there exactly the same years with me, and also the next year when Erik joined. Teres said she saw him walking around in his dress and then 2 years later they see each other with love in eyes! Oh I'm not a good story teller,
Or maybe I could do a great toast at their wedding? :) I'm just so overwhelmed how many times they passed by in life... And that my "big brother" Erik has his love as we, the hitchhiking gang, used to plan to set up a date with Sami woman Erik.😉  But that is another long story with explanations why sami and why we even thought about it. :))) But I am happy it is Teres and noone else!

CHEERS TO EVERYONES STORIES ON "How I met your mother!"

Photos are done in 10minutes, we had to be quick, and I really wanted just at least one photo of them. I cycled out from Malmö to their little nature sanctuary in the countryside, spent half of a day talking, drinking coffee and cooking a delicious vegetable soup! Then they were off on a date and I cycled further to Dörröd.  








 













  





ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com



Comments