Portraits of women.



The stories of people.


There are many countless things I have done I will never forget or actually I already have. But I don’t forget how each person I have met in my life has made me feel about myself. Because it’s easy to count things what you have done, but you never forget the emotional experience.

To me, portraiture is more than a pretty face and photoshop. I try to capture your essence, your personality, character. I love simple or creative ideas. As you can see…

Who you are. How I feel you.













































 


 






ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com


.........

More photos of people.




Comments