Portfolio : Friluftsliv - outdoor lifestyle - Sweden.


 FRILUFTSLIV - outdoors lifestyle

(n) Scandinavian old school lifestyle, now in modern time practised as embracing nature for a weekend outdoors to unplagg from modern lifestyle. 

 "Friluftsliv is a paradigm shift away from a dominant “objective”view of nature, toward an emotional identity and a way of living. It create a deep sensation of connectedness with nature, as well as providing mental and physical pleasure”.
-Gelter.

In my daily the mundane everyday life I take photos of my outdoor adventures or moments being out there with the nature, where I am not the most important as in the cities we, people, rule the streets, the gray pavement, and the human made nature sanctuaries called parks. I have always been in love with outdoors more than my peers, but I never knew there is such name in Scandinavian languages as "friluftsliv". It's less about conquering the nature, it's more about enjoying it, going outdoors as to a therapy session. I do also hike, yes, I do, but my hiking is not a challenge with goals and aims, and such. I go outdoors to stay sane from all the energies I get living in a city. 

But this photography is not how I earn my money, I am far from being a well-paid outdoor enthusiast photographer, I have no such skills or technical gear, but I do this for myself, my private love to photography. I just share with my outdoor photos with a hope that I will inspire others who are so basic and not sporty as me to go hike, cycle, walk, swim in cold water through the seasons, go camping and try cooking differently, and just leave the house and sofa, and tv. 

You do find a better connection outdoors.

Here is my outdoor photo instagram @elinanomad.

And now and then I share some stories from these or other adventures here on elinanomadnotes.blogspot.com 

Follow me digitally or let's plan a hike or a walk in the forest?































  





























































ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com

.........






Comments

  1. The pictures say it all! The locations are perfect to unplug from the hustle of modern life & escape into the tranquility of scenic beauty of Sweden. All that one needs to get to this serene destination is a Sweden Visa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That are surely wonderful. A large number of tiny essentials are created obtaining lot of reputation know-how. I am just looking towards an item tons. free tour stockholm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment