A different kind Sweden you won't read about in tourist guides. Sjönevadfesten, 2013.



Sjönevadfesten, 2013.

A different kind Sweden you won't read about in tourist guides.

This place was magical. I spent together 2 weeks helping out to create this event, and when the working before was done and we could see the outcome - all in the photos here, it was mindblowing! All that effort was worth it! And remember this - everyone worked with a smile on their faces every day. They believed in this project with all their heart. All about that you can read and see here: The creative camp before the party.  The best part of this event! As I was on my travel around Sweden, this wonderful gang of people made me feel like I had found a home, a family, even if I knew them only for a few days. The same I felt for my Grävsta-Kalberg, and was happy to wait them to arrive to Sjönevadfesten too. 

The best party in the forest by the lake in Sweden! As I am not a writer and can't explain in words the atmosphere, then here we go plenty of images to hopefully feel the atmosphere, energy, vibes and love they had put into this party.

Also don't miss out to see the behind the scenes of the party and after-party clean up. That is a mission to leave the place as nothing ever had happened there...

<3



  












 
























































 








































 




























































 














 



More photos from Sjönevadfesten 2013:

The creative camp before the party.

Behind the scenes+afterparty.

...

Thank you for strolling through the photos.
This was the best party in the Swedish woods, I miss it a lot.
<3

ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment