Family photography in Stockholm. // Utomhus familjen fotografi i Stockholm 2018.


Family photography in Stockholm. // The sunny autumn days.

Location: Drottningholms Slott

This family is a very special to me, they are special friends to me and I would just love to take photos of them all the time :) .Or at least follow Janice and her crazy unbelievable life and make youtube channel on her true life stories she experiences, sees, hears and knows, and happens to be passing through.  

It has been a long time since I saw them last time, but it never feels its that long, it feels just yesterday I and Janice hitchhiked in January down to Malmö from Stockholm to surprise her friends and tell that she is pregnant! It's now 4 years since, almost 5 years. And, look, now here are with their awesome kid August, full on energy and joy, and their new kid Märta the dog. I call him the fluff, yes, it's him not her. Märta the fluff. 

Happy to know them!



















 










































 






 







 


 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com



Comments