The best wedding musicians in Sweden - POMMAC DUO.


The best wedding musicians in Sweden - POMMAC DUO.

These two in love with music guys met online. That's their first sentence when they tell about their story - "we met online". We joked how bromantic that sounds and I promised to try to not take romantic couple shoots, but, eh, I think I made them look romantic AF! What else to do with musicians who are the best wedding musicians?! They must look romantic, right :) Also, the singer of band Pontus, I met him online too! How modern youth we are. Pontus was my Stockholm host from couchsurfing.org. It was in 2013 March and ever since we have become besties and he is a true friend in my life until we are old with wrinkles! Now seeing that he finally has begun his dream - to be in the music industry, I feel like a proud sister. Happy for him and that's how we do in our friendship - we have been encouraging each other since the first day we met to follow our dreams, heart, ideas and just create a life we love! And now with his POMMAC DUO band, he and Marcus are "sold out" fast!!! The reviews by their clients tell a looooot how great and the best band they are for corporative events and WEDDINGS!!!! They will rock your event! Just check out their facebook page reviews and book them for your event! 

















 

















 





 















ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY


Do you want I do a similar photography work for you?
Or private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com

Comments