Childhood: My first photography. 1999-2004.

On a personal note. When a birthday is coming around, it's natural that you start to remember and reflect on the past. For photography matter, I looked back into my photos from one of the earliest times I had picked up a camera. It was point and shoot kodak/pentax/canon - who can remember now. First, I used to "burrow" (take without telling) my grandad's 35mm camera. When my family noticed that there are few photos they don't remember taking, around my 10th birthday I got my own first simple point and shoot camera (later these cameras became my favourite again, around 2009). After getting my own camera, I captured life around me - summer camps, school life, posing with my best friend, and so. My first models: my brother, my pets and flowers in the garden. :)

Here are some of my early snapshots. (1999-2004)
































































ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY



Do you want I do photography work for you? 
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com

Comments