Take a walk with us... // Maternity & family photography Skåne.

Take a walk with us...

 into the new chapter of our book... 

Maternity & couple photography Skåne. 

On a Sunday afternoon, I packed my bicycle's adventure bag, dressed up in my cyclist's outfit, and off I left Malmö into the beautiful Skåne countryside. Passing through the yellow fields, bird songs and cows, finally reaching that moment when I share the road with fewer cars, I knew I am close to their oasis in Skåne. I arrived at the destination to capture a new family's next chapter of their book. Here is one sneak-peak moment, soon more to come! 

As a photographer, I might be talking too much childish romantic and cute love and a new chapter in life kind stuff, I love it, I LOVE when life GOES ON. Not moves on, but GOES ON, and we, humans, in heart child grow out over our egos and accept the new chapters, the new life plans and look into future. Somebody finally reaches out to speak up to that human they like which one day finally leads to a proposal, because you finally, finally and finally in your life feel you can make it through with this one person. You have found your harbour both of you together. Two ships met. Then you feel it's time to celebrate your LOVE - wedding. Small or big, luxury or lower-key, countryside or city, glamorous or hippyish. Big wedding or elopement. Anything, but the way how you want it, not your parents or friends, or anyone else. Eventually, the biggest new chapter starts - you become parents, and will have to learn a lot more new about each other and yourself, and life in general, and this new human in your life. There is no right way in what order the big new chapters should happen. But once you know you matured, you feel ready for any of this. It's wonderful and beautiful to meet people who have that sparkle in their eyes of accepting the new paths the life takes them on. 


I am an INFP, so, I speak ideal romance you might not understand me,:)) That's just me. And here is Teres's and Erik's love celebration photo session.


































































































ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY



Do you wish a similar private couple or family portrait session?
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com



Comments