My 21st birthday captured in 35mm film roll. // The sweet beginnings of 2010s.


Isn't it a bit odd and annoying how every generation in their early 20s think they are the only unique and different ones, and perhaps better than the generation before them? Gosh, I see and hear that often. The funniest is that we all generations act the same, just the tools of comfortable life changes. I come from the last generation who managed to grow up without a smartphone. That makes us special! Ha. 


Yet, in my early 20s, most of my friends were artistic photographers and we used film cameras for the same meaning as "Instagram". We couldn't see the photos straight away, but the moments we captured kind of were in the same idea as Instagram. In these smashed 35mm film roll images, you can see the kids of being 20&21 in the year 2009. Maybe a bit more careless and less self-aware, but the same free-spirited and rebellious as every other generation in their 20s. 

My 21st birthday biach-beach blast with Falmouth University Ba (Hons) Photography students, the grad year 2012. And some others. 

























































ELINA NOMAD PHOTOGRAPHY



Do you want I do photography work for you? 
Message me on my fb page or visualnoteselina@gmail.com

Comments